Jen’s Learning Center is now hiring! We provide Common Core State Standard Aligned Math and Language Arts for children in grades K-10th. This is a long term position with many opportunities to advance. Our instructors work closely with students in a small group setting of 3 to 4 students. We are looking for qualified teachers proficient in both Math and English.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher (Preferred)
- Solid subject matter knowledge in a majority of these areas: English Composition, Language Arts, Writing
- Excellent Math skills: arithmetic, inequalities, factorization, quadratic functions
- The ideal candidate MUST BE Reliable and Proactive: multi-tasker, outgoing, punctual, well organized, and an individual who is eager to work in a highly dynamic school setting
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong communication skills
- Friendly, patient, and sensitive to the needs of a diverse student population. * Good time management, communication, and organization skills
- Previous teaching or tutoring experience required
- The candidate must possess a love for teaching
- Must be available at least 10-20 hours a week during our center hours
- Instruct in a small group setting of maximum 4:1 ratio
- Work closely with Center Director to meet students’ academic goals
- Show evidence of adapting and differentiated instruction for all students
- Develop and maintain genuine, positive, and consistent communication with parents
Center hours: Mondays thru Fridays 11:00am – 6:30pm, Saturdays 9:30 – 12:30 (Flexible Hours)
If interested, please send an email to [email protected] with your resume and availability.